The Legal System And Gambling
$49.00 – $64.00
This webinar explores the various ways in which clinicians may be involved in the legal system related to gambling disorders. For many, it’s not “if” but “when” they will interact with attorneys, probation/parole, and court-ordered treatment requests. This webinar reviews how to interact, educate, and provide written documentation to judges, attorneys, and the legal system on behalf of individuals with gambling disorders.
- Describe the Criminal Population as it relates to gambling disorders.
- Articulate Two Profiles that describe which came first, the gambling or criminal behavior.
- Explain the Legal Involvement for a clinician, before and during sentencing.
- Explain the Legal Involvement for a clinician, after a client has completed sentencing.
- Learn how to provide Expert Testimony and Report Writing.